Friday, January 8, 2010

Disneyland!

Huntington Beach
Great Grammy Dlugas and Heather by the pier on Huntington
Dumbo Ride with Grampy! Swayzi LOVED the dumbo ride!

Swayzi in stuffed mickey heaven!!

Swayzi LOVES sweeties
What a sexy man. . .
This girl loves fireworks!
Riding the carousel with daddy
Lunch at the blue bayou- yummy!
Jungle Cruise with her grammy.
Swayzi on the jungle cruise with grammy.



I sure do LOVE this boy!!!

Heidi and Swayz



Swayzi had SO much fun on the plane! She just bounced from row to row
playing with grammy and grampa


3 comments:

Adrie said...

What a fun trip! I seriously LOVE her big blue eyes, so pretty! I plan on taking my baby when she is about 6 months or so, so it's nice to know that you can actually do stuff with babies.

Matt and Amanda said...

She has the most beautiful eyes! I just can't get over how vivid they are!

Susan said...

I'm glad you had fun. and I'm glad you're bringing swayzi up right, going to Disneyland at an early age.