Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow?!*#?!

I'm pretty sure that todays downpour of snow is my fault.  I still have my Christmas lights on the house and a pine bough wreath on my front door.  This is natures way of telling me to move on, Christmas is over.  Point taken mother nature!  I'll get a new wreath!  Just don't send any  more snow!!!




But even though I wasn't thrilled to see a foot of white fluff covering my freshly cultivated flower beds, Swayzi was beside herself.  As soon as she looked out her bedroom window and saw snow, she HAD to have her snowboots on.  We ate breakfast, played wii, made crafts, and rode the power wheels in snow boots until I finally gave in and put the rest of her snow gear on and took her out to play in it.  As you can see- she LOVED it!  

 
 This is our family in snow- Wayzi's idea- as was the brocoli and the grapes.  My big contribution was the carrot noses- I'm super creative ;) We had more grapes for their mouths, but Swayz needed a snack while we were working.  

No comments: