Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Garn and Carolyns 50th Wedding Anniversary Party

Have you ever seen a cuter couple?

Swayzi was Loving the wedding cake!
Cutting the cake :)
Devin, Dani, Jason, Ethan, Matt, Brooke, and Elsie enjoying my FABULOUS Chicken cordon bleu that I sure did buy at Sams Club and thaw out ;) Don't tell Chris- He still thinks I'm a gourmet chef.
Swayzi and her new best friend Story- So Cute!!!

For those of you who don't know my husband very well- he was blessed to be raised by the worlds best Grandparents!!! They raised him to be an amazing Husband, a righteous man, a loving, devoted daddy, and my very best friend!!! I owe them the world and we are blessed far beyond what we deserve to have them in our lives! We love you Garn and Carolyn!!! Happy 50th anniversary!!! May you have an eternity filled with very happy anniversaries!

Our fantastic family
My feeble attempt at a happy anniversary cake.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Thanks for sharing this information on wedding anniversary party. Few months ago, I arranged my sister’s wedding anniversary party at an exquisite venue New York. Hired services of a party caterer and everyone enjoyed this party.