Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Playing With Boxes!

I'm not sure why we ever buy swayzi toys or spend money spoiling her! I'm pretty sure an empty box and some crinkly paper would make her way happier!!! Last week I gave her a spoon to help me stir some cookie dough and she carried the spoon around all day!!! She wouldn't even let me have it when she lay down for naps. She babbled to that spoon for hours! It's funny what makes her happy!




Thanksgiving Point

Sep. 7th 2009

Today I got to take Heather and Swayzi out to lunch and shopping at Thanksgiving Point. They have the best food and the shop there has the cutest stuff!! We had a blast! Thanks for coming down to hang out with us for a couple days Heath!!! Let's do it again soon!







Walking through the gardens at Thanksgiving Point was so much fun! Swayzi loved all the plants! She grabs at everything and LOVES being out in the sunshine! She is so beautiful! I swear she gets more fun and a little bit more gorgeous every single time I look at her!

2 comments:

Adrie said...

She looks just like a doll, she is so cute and you are always doing the funnest stuff with her! I am way jealous of your Girl's night out, I think I might have to make a little trip up to the Melting Pot myself, mmmmm!

Heather said...

Heck yes sissy!! Park City is over rated.