Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jason and Danielle's wedding (from August- yikes I'm behind)

 Jason and Dani's cake I made.  Turned out ok! and it didn't even get crushed on the drive from Spanish Fork to Layton!  Phew!!!
 She started way behind the ring bearer boys,
 but she sprinted down the aisle and knocked them out of her way.  




Yep, that sprinting blur is my crazy Swayzi.  Perhaps not the most reverent flower girl ever, but she sure is the cutest, and she had a lot of fun doing it!
 My Gorgeous sister in law Danielle and her new husband Jason.  We're so happy for you guys!  Congrats!



 Swayzi wasn't sure what to think of the whole wedding ceremony thing.  And I think her daddy looks a little sad!  He's kind of a protective big bro, and I'm not sure he was ready for his baby sis to get married!
  
 My Mother in law Carla with our new baby nephew Ryker!  SO Cute!
Congrats Jason and Dani!!!
Most beautiful flower girl EVER!!!

No comments: